Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Banner Day

It's true. This is a banner day. I am a blogger! I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing with this, but it is fun and seems like something I might really enjoy.

Chrissy was the first to test her cyber prowess with her clever little blog. She then set Heidi up who ran with it and demonstrated her skill for writing.. Chrissy and Heidi then forged a team effort to get Greta started, and although she's got 2 children who never sleep, she was able to post some pretty fun and witty stuff too. So, with 3 writers in the family, how can I resist?

Let the blogging begin!!

2 comments:

  1. That makes me sooo happy that you think I'm witty!!!! :) Cute entries!!..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think you're witty. Keep up the great blog writing. :)

    ReplyDelete