Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is Good


What a week! Helped Roger make sauerkraut one day, found out my grandson was admitted to the hospital with complications from swine flu (asthma), spent the weekend at Greta's, drove up to Door County to check out the pretty leaves, discovered that our favorite store moved from Fish Creek (where we were), and had just a wonderful time at the Chocolate Chicken in Fish Creek. By the way, don't ever go there unless you want rude people to wait on you, as well as almost no selection of candies from which to choose. Roger was up at the cabin getting ready for deer hunting, so Greta was nice enough to let me stay with them.




Roger and I arrived back home at about the same time Sunday afternoon. From then on until today (Wednesday), it was run, run, run for or from one thing to the next. Today I finally picked out curtains and matching bedspread for the room in which I have my computer. Very stylish, if I do say so myself. Chrissy, do the curtains remind you of anything? I have loved them ever since Greta helped Chrissy pick them out for Chrissy's living room!!!!




The rest of this week should be wonderful...grass is cut, house is cleaned, meetings are over, and my computer room looks great. Life is good!!

3 comments:

  1. I do love those curtains! Greta has very nice taste ;) Good work on all the redecorating, Mom! I can't wait to see it all in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room!! It looks great!...can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Mom!!! I love the room and can't wait to try it out!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete