Saturday, March 6, 2010

No More Worries

After searching my house from top to bottom and after Roger Jr, aka Eagle Eye, joined in the search but to no avail, I have come to the realization that my two purple bath towels have disappeared, sucked into a vortex that shall forever remain a mystery.

Am I upset? Am I worried or concerned? Not me! Why, you ask? It's simple. My two beautiful jewel-toned purple towels have now become four beautiful jewel-toned purple towels, having been discovered by the family sleuth, Brittany, who searched the Internet and found a store that still carried them.

So, thank you Brittany! And thank you everyone else (Roger Sr, Heidi, Greta, Roger Jr and Chrissy) for listening to me whine about this every day since I discovered they were missing! On the upside, my closets are all cleaner and I know where just about everything is in this house after searching and cleaning it so thoroughly! So, let the games begin. I'm up for anything. No more worries. I have my purple towels back!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Brittany and Roger!! Glad you have your towels back Mom!! I am envious of your clean closets!! I should loose something so I can organize my closets too!!...I have no idea what's in half of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! I'm so glad that Brittany helped you find replacements!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete