Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where Did they Go?


Roger and Brittany moved in with us a few weeks ago while waiting for their newly purchased home to be rennovated. The rennovation took much longer than they planned; hence, they moved in with us. We enjoyed having them with us so much! Now they are true homeowners and living in their newly finished house. It's so pretty! We were just there today!!!

Before they moved in with us, I removed two large purple bath towels from the bathroom they would be using. I never use these 2 towels. They are a very beautiful purple, and I don't want them to fade with laundering. So...I keep them as wall hangings basically. I hang them on the towel racks and when company comes, I lay out other towels for them to use, just like I did for Roger and Brittany. Since this happened several weeks ago, I've sort of "forgotten" where I put them.

How can you misplace two large purple bath towels, you ask? Hmmm...I don't know....Coast Guard?

Anyway, they've disappeared. I've called in the troops, but to no avail. If any of you come across two runaway purple bath towels, please let me know ASAP. I won't rest until they are found and returned to their rightful place!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Mom...still no towels. They'll turn up sooner or later...let's hope they turn up sooner, before you have to go buy new towels, which you might happen to find in a deep brown instead of purple, and then you'd have to repaint your entire bathroom, and buy new rugs and new pictures and new accent pieces and...yarps. Find the towels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my eyes open for the purple towels!! I just washed a small purple handtowel....is it possible I shrunk your big ones?!?!? j/k...hope you find them soon!..I know how it feels to misplace something and not be able to find it...so frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...maybe they are with your rings, Dad's camera case, and my 8th grade winter coat. At least they're probably all happy together.

    ReplyDelete