Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year

After reading my daughter, Heidi's, blog, I was inspired to pen a few words of my own. Her new year's goal is to eat healthier...and by doing that her whole family will be eating healthier as well.

That's one of my goals, as well. Not just for the new year, but for life. Our good friends, Maria and John, eat very healthily, and since becoming friends with them, I have been trying to do the same. Let's just ignore the amount of sweets I consumed this past Christmas season. I'll admit it was over the top, and I'll leave it at that

I have written several long range and short range goals for myself, but I refuse to write them here,knowing that at least 4 people will be checking up on me. So I keep them in my planner with plans to check them daily to see how I'm measuring up.

It was difficult putting 2009 to bed...especially Christmas, 2009. But I finally am able to put it to rest. On to 2010 with new goals, a clean slate, and a Big Mac combo waiting in the wings for Chrissy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could be inspiration for your newest blog post!

    Also, I'm betting I was one of the 4 people who would be checking in on you. Don't worry, even though I don't know your specific goals, I won't let you down...I'll still check in with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete