Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Twilight Zone

I've been reading my daughters' blogs and they're so fun. Now I feel that I just have to write something, although I have absolutely no idea what to write about.
Oh yes I do.

Something very interesting happened to me last week. I was having lunch with some of my friends. We were all enjoying lunch and good conversation.

All of a sudden things started to change...I was getting soooo tired. I could feel that I was fading fast...not just trying to keep my eyes open...I'd already stopped that...but fading in the true sense of the word. I was just about asleep, right there in the restaurant when one of my friends came to my rescue and suggested I go home and get some rest. Fifteen loooong minutes later I was finally able to pull myself out of the booth, stand up, and walk out the door to my car and FREEDOM. As soon as I was outside my energy returned. I did a little shopping, went home, took a 15 minute power nap and I was good to go. Weird or what?
I guess we'll never know, but now I have some appreciation for the "twilight zone".
I think I spent a little time there during lunch last week.

2 comments: