Sunday, January 3, 2010

Once again, where is everyone?

Okay, so Dad and I are scheduled to clean at church today. This is only the second week of cleaning. They asked us last week but no can do...had a boat load of people over. So they got Dale Matthies and 3 others to help her. So Roger and I, drag ourselves from sick bay and head over to church to do some very "light cleaning". 2 hours later I'm still doing toilets and sinks and Roger is still draggin the vacuum cleaner all over the place. Did I mention dusting,but no dust cloths? Did I mention mopping floors? With a ginormous mop that when wet weighs 10 pounds? Did I also mention that our building has 3 bathrooms..well I missed the third because I didn't know it was there.
Anyway, 2 hours later we're driving home asking questions. Our last name doesn't begin with "A" or "B". How come we were selected? Dale Matthies was also chosen but "M" comes after "A" "B" and "g", so how did they decide how this process should start. We figures they put their fingers in a directory and where it landed, that was us. So ladies and gentlemen, mark those calendars. We put in our time today on only the 2nd day of January, so we should be good until at least October. ask any earlier, and it won't be a pretty scene. Once again I'm asking, where is everyone? Dale had a crew of 4. Ours was a paltry 2, and 2 sickies at that. Where did everyone go? Aha, a new mystery for the world to solve!!

3 comments:

  1. Next time you'll need to recruit some helpers. I think Roger Jr. generally likes to clean toilets. I bet he'd help you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur! Arm that man with a plunger and he's unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I don't usually use acronymns (however you spell that) because I'm not that cool to know what most of them mean, but I think this blog entry is the best! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete